When it comes to buying a car battery, you probably have different ideas as to which one is the best. After all, not every car battery is designed for electric cars and trucks. An AGM battery is the best choice for your electric vehicle. Let’s explore the advantages of using an AGM battery in electric cars and trucks.
AGM battery advantages
• AGM batteries are the longest-lasting batteries on the market. They are fully sealed, which helps them last for a longer period.
• They are also more stable than other types of lead-acid batteries.
• These batteries are also known for their safe handling, low maintenance, and fast replenishment cycle.
• They are also less prone to rupture and explode, making them a great fit for electric vehicles and other applications where safety is a top priority.
• AGM batteries have a higher energy density than other types of batteries. This means they can hold a larger amount of energy while remaining the same size.
• AGM batteries are also cheaper to buy, and produce, and are less damaging to the environment.
One of the best AGM batteries for electric vehicles is the Trojan T-105 AGM battery. This battery offers great performance, along with superior durability. It also has an ultra-high discharge rate, which results in increased vehicle performance.
Another great AGM battery is the EverStart GS-30R Magnum battery. This battery is made from pure lead, which makes it a more stable and safer option than other AGM batteries. It has a great cold-cranking performance, making it a great choice for starting your car in cold weather.
The best AGM battery for electric cars is the EZ26 24-volt because it has a high power density, which means that it can store more energy than other batteries. The EZ26 is also reliable and has a long lifespan. As an added bonus, the EZ26 is lightweight and compact so it can easily be stored in a car or truck.
Should you buy an AGM or standard battery?
If you’re looking to buy a battery for your electric vehicle, you need to seriously consider the advantages and disadvantages of AGM vs. standard batteries. They are different, and often AGM batteries are more expensive than standard ones. However, they are also more stable, less likely to rupture, have a longer lifespan, and are safer during use. You need to buy the right battery for your vehicle, and that only happens when you know the differences between the two types of batteries.
Get in touch with us for more information and services related to sales, supply, and distribution of batteries with high manufacturing quality and durability.