NO! Do not install Lifeline® AGM batteries in a sealed container or enclosure. During storage, charging, or discharging hydrogen gas can be released and must be ventilated to prevent the possibility of ignition and/or explosion.
- Why great quality batteries are a must for racing enthusiasts
- What Type Of Batteries Are Used In An Electric Car?
- How to properly dispose of large batteries
- Why choose a USA manufactured AGM battery?
- Is a 6 volt RV battery right for you?
- How to care for lithium batteries
- How long will your battery take to charge?