NO! Do not install Lifeline® AGM batteries in a sealed container or enclosure. During storage, charging, or discharging hydrogen gas can be released and must be ventilated to prevent the possibility of ignition and/or explosion.
- How much electricity do car batteries produce?
- How to protect your battery from the elements
- RV Batteries Wired in Series: How to tell if Your RV Battery is Bad – and What to Do About it
- When is it time to replace your RV battery?
- What is the best battery for RV house batteries?
- How long do race car batteries last?
- What kind of batteries do golf carts need?